VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im due for insurance and I noticed that the usual insurers on here seem to have disappeared.

I can only see A-Plan Dan being active on the forum.

What happened to other Dans and the usual insurers?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Im due for insurance and I noticed that the usual insurers on here seem to have disappeared.

I can only see A-Plan Dan being active on the forum.

What happened to other Dans and the usual insurers?
I was on holiday last week as recovering from my first marathon.

Did the Bournemouth marathon for a clients animal charity and the hardest thing I have ever done..

Got a good time of 4 hours though, so pretty proud of that.

I am back and happy to help

Dan
A-Plan
01635 879910

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks very much both.

I am sorted now. I've gone with the same broker for three years now. My personal experience with them has been excellent and somehow they managed to get me the best deal.

A-Plan Dan, congratulations on your first marathon. It's a big achievement and you should be proud of your accomplishment!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Thanks very much both.

I am sorted now. I've gone with the same broker for three years now. My personal experience with them has been excellent and somehow they managed to get me the best deal.

A-Plan Dan, congratulations on your first marathon. It's a big achievement and you should be proud of your accomplishment!
Glad you are all sorted :)

And thank you.. was tough but enjoyed it. Just booked another. Portsmouth Coastal Marathon on the 22nd of December T:T:

All the best

Dan
A-Plan

·
Vendor
102 Posts
Hi all,

We're still here and going strong! :ILU:

Feel free to message me if you need a quotation, and we'll be more than happy to get your vehicle covered at a highly competitive rate.

Cheers,

Ben

1 - 6 of 6 Posts