VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Where's the "Poll" button?

654 views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Mike@autoguide 
#1 ·
I was gonna start a Poll asking how many people "liked" the new layout, and how many would drop the subscription.....

I'm dropping mine, but I can't find any link to a "Poll" so others could vote.

I've see 1 person so far, with me that is 2.

Edit button is gone (or hidden somewhere), so NO point me paying anymore.

STUPID additions like "Watch this thread" "and receive email notifications"....WTF??!?!
If I'm INTERESTED I check the Forum every morning!!!!
I don't need my email box filled with "Nottificiashuns" (sic) every morning!

Only "Notification" I want....is when these Canadian Morons get their heads out of their wallets, put the forum back how it was, and stop thinking of "Tarting it up"...
They've already lost 20 quid a year.....anyone else want to pipe in?

Maybe people "'phone bound" may like this....but from a PC, it's total garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Would have put the required smiley in....but too many to search through now!)

Yeah, I'm "Full of cr*p" as it says on my title/sig.....but I think most of it just came out.

Gaz, (possibly signing off for the last time).......and I DO hear the cheers! :p

See less See more
#2 ·
So you think your having a hard time ?....you want to think about us mods. Can't really see who's a paid member clearlyand not sure about the for sale sections but give it a chance, there's worse out there

#3 ·
Hey Festa.....
I suggest you go back and hide in that box of yours until all this **** is sorted out!

The "mods" on here that I "know"....yourself included of course, and that "Builder Jay" guy, have always done a good job.
Now.....someone "on high" as really made a mess of this forum.

Wanted to post the pic of the double height toilet....bosses on top, workers underneath....haven't got time to work out how to post pics....some of us have to go make food.....and I won't be back after (until maybe coffee in the morning.)

I feel sorry for you guys.....you represent "us", and have been totally crapped on.
Pass this on to Builder Jay.....easier for me to "say" this than try to sent to 2 people...LOLOL

Gaz

#4 ·
Hey Festa.....
I suggest you go back and hide in that box of yours until all this **** is sorted out!

The "mods" on here that I "know"....yourself included of course, and that "Builder Jay" guy, have always done a good job.

Wanted to post the pic of the double height toilet....bosses on top, workers underneath....haven't got time to work out how to post pics....some of us have to go make food.....and I won't be back after (until maybe coffee in the morning.)

I feel sorry for you guys.....you represent "us", and have been totally crapped on.
Pass this on to Builder Jay.....easier for me to "say" this than try to sent to 2 people...LOLOL

Gaz
Hey Festa.....

Gaz
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE VWT4 DISCLAIMER AND THE VWT4 FORUM RULES, DO NOT ACCESS THE VWT4 FORUM. From the mods:):);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:oops::((y)

#5 ·
Gaz,
I don’t think you have quite grasped what is/has happened here.

The forum of old that you know was sold:

It is owned by VerticalScope.
They own lots of forums.
Unsuprisingly, they want a common format.
This is it.
It won’t change back.
Get over it.

Hope that helps ?

Pete

#6 ·
Gaz,
I don’t think you have quite grasped what is/has happened here.

The forum of old that you know was sold:

It is owned by VerticalScope.
They own lots of forums.
Unsuprisingly, they want a common format.
This is it.
It won’t change back.
Get over it.

Hope that helps ?

Pete
I’m not that keen on this new format, I’ve been on this forum for nearly eight years and learned a lot, thanks to everyone, I think it’s time to leave, I just hope I can delete my details.
Goodnight everyone.

#7 ·
Im an oldie, don't like change and thought my daily forum visit would end with this new design.
But after a few visits and exploring it all, a bit further each time, I decided I can live with it and finally logged in.
It looks more modern, is probably easier to maintain and feels ok.
So, to the other dudes having a hard time with it, I say take it slow and ease yourself in gently, like a hot bath!
Give it a chance before over reacting.
As for the adverts, I don't see any, Adblocker seems to have killed those (probably get told off for saying that)!

#9 ·
The flags are determined by the member location settings unless they have not been filled out, in which case it uses the IP address.

Setting Your Location
Click on your avatar, near the upper right-hand corner of the site. Select account settings from the drop-down menu.

On the account settings page, scroll down to location.

As you start typing your city, it will offer you choices appear in the drop-down menu. Click to select the one that displays your location.

Within discussion threads, you will see your country flag displayed under your username.

User Location Privacy Settings
Click on your avatar and select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.

Your Account Settings page will open with more options. From the left-side navigation bar, select Privacy.

On your Privacy page, you will see options regarding your location.

Use the drop-down menu to select who can see your location information.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.