Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

am like a kid with a new toy A:

brand new Range Rover Sport Inter Cooler as arrived

Cooler Fins Measure

23" wide
5 1/4" High
4 1/4" Deep

all ive got to do is work out where to fit it,,do like the idea of behind the bumper "MayBe"want it to have that kinda mean:(:cool:look but without saying "Bosh" in ya face look at my big cooler,,i like stuff to be subtle but when parked up it takes a second glance to notice it,,,sometimes i do my own head in cause if it aint right i have to change it,,how do i put a diary together thanks T::)

·
6,704 Posts
Pics ?

Sounds scrumptious.

Bumper sounds good for the dimensions given.
Nice watercooling effect in winter and rain too ;)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics ?

Sounds scrumptious.

Bumper sounds good for the dimensions given.
Nice watercooling effect in winter and rain too ;)
Hi Rake not sure how to put pics in this part of forum but the cooler its self is in my public view jobby,,,yeah its a little bute but its not that little she is a chunky thing

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
looks good..............A:

remember to keep the pipe run as uncomplicated as you can and keep the pipe diameter as small as you can i used 2"..... this will insure minimal charge pressure drop:ILU:

strap it on .....................:ILU:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for that maybe that explains when ya see standard pipe work for sale on ebay it always seem to look reduced in diameter from the intercooler onwards,,may look out for some standard VW audi stuff,,T:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
nice one fella .. and its almost the weekend too .. get it fitted and give us some pics T: sound a nice bit of kit puts my skinny t5 cooler to shame

1 - 7 of 7 Posts