VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
"If you do want advice on what is best suited i am happy to give you as much as i can
you can all contact me via p.m or by phone on 07788627766."

Reply from LWBT4STEVE he's "in the trade" and has just sorted Jungle out with a flip down unit as part of Daz's 1000th post rebuild.

Share the Karma!

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
"If you do want advice on what is best suited i am happy to give you as much as i can
you can all contact me via p.m or by phone on 07788627766."

Reply from LWBT4STEVE he's "in the trade" and has just sorted Jungle out with a flip down unit as part of Daz's 2000th post rebuild.

Share the Karma!
nearly on 3000 now lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
Id personally look at Alpine, nicer sound quality and better spec than most other makes, im sure they do some bluetooth ones T:
Plus they are green display:D

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
On my pioneer unit the face changes through a series of colours and you can set it to stay on one colour, mine is set to blue, but if i change the van i can change it again T:

·
Registered
5,822 Posts
There is a new pioneer head unit out which does bluetooth and has a million 4.4v preouts to power the wildest of systems in the back! :eek:

£200 will get you the old unit with no bluetooth. And the new one is £229 and has the works including a remote and flip down front. It also has the bluetooth function on the remote. Apologies forgot the model numbers. Well trick head unit's

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Putting in a JVC KD-AVX44 DvD / CD reciever today in mine, features include.
Bluetooth, Pro logic, DTS, Div X, Div X ultra, RDS, USB and Ipod compatible too.
Flip down screen,Touch screen, motion sensor and remote control.

When funds allow will fit rear 6x9 speakers to rear doors, amp and sub, and rear flip down monitor.
Will try to get some pics up when help arrives, bit of a Pc numpty me....
Cheers, Steve W....

·
Registered
438 Posts
B

·
0 Posts

BECKER these have got to be one of the most OE looking units around.

bluetooth / I-Pod connection about £250ish

1 - 16 of 16 Posts