VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the paint on my van has never been brilliant but now its bugging me so is it a respray or a mate of a mate can wrap the whole van what do you recon guys

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Wrapping seems the no1 thing to do these days-you can change the colour/s and return back to original if need be-if i was doing mine i consider wrapping!!

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
To paint my T4 original white-no rust and a few dings mainly in doors £1500+ and i would say you could go up to £2k easy!
Wrapping could be cheaper if your body works tip top and is basically a clean and wrap-don't qoute me on this mind as although i have in the past sprayed the odd car vinyl wrapping is way beyond me I:

Have a look on web or no doubt someone will gen you up on hear- good luck with your choice T:

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
I think the wrapping is a brilliant concept and allows so much more design than a respray ever could with all sorts of graphics available. Good points for me would be a cheaper price, more available/versatile designs, easily removeable, and also protects your paintwork.
If the cost is not significantly cheaper than a respray though there is a disadvantage, as i think wrapping is only designed to last approx 5 years!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts