VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys looking for a bit of advice im after a full suspension kit (shocks and springs) I want something quality with around 50mm drop maybe eibachs but im not sure which shocks are best with them any advice is welcome, on set ups or deals available. thanks a lot seph

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I notice t4 r us had a good deal on the eibachs and b4s are they a good set up or is it worth getting better shocks?

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
I notice t4 r us had a good deal on the eibachs and b4s are they a good set up or is it worth getting better shocks?
All good there mate

I would go for

Vogtland shock and spring package though from veedubtransporters on here or vogtland and Sachs hd..

But any of the above will work and do a good job..

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does anyone do a eibach and sachs hd kit or is that something I would have to but seperatly?

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Get a bilstein b12 kit, bilstein b6 dampers and eibach springs. Works really well together, really good handling and really good ride :)

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was looking at the B12 kit are the B6's really that much better than the B4's to warrant the extra £200 im not afraid of spending cash if its worth it. What makes them so much better?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts