VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of parting with my van guys, due to the recent arrival of my third child!!!
will be posting some photos in the next few days.
van is the 888 x pack,in white, 2003 swb long nose model with 66k miles.
factory goodies include:
cruise control
electrically heated and adjustable mirrors
electric windows
remote central locking (with 2 keys).
van has tinted front windows,full limo tint 2 side windows and barn door windows.
fully insulated in side voids with celotex and multi layer foil blanket in roof void.
fully carpeted rear using good quality product and hi temp glue from t4 world.
lowered 60mm onto t4s r us rear springs.
17" rs4 style alloys on new tyres.
have fitted a 2 seater quick release folding t5 rear seat, making the van a 5 seater.
had a major service at 62k,cam belt/tensioner/water pump/aux belts/synthetic oil/filters etc etc. all parts supplied by german and swedish auto parts in plymouth.
had a new backbox and at the same time fitted a front de-cat pipe'
have mot"s and evidence of four previous services including a main dealer service at 39k miles.
vans had 2 previous owners,the guy i purchased from bought it from southern motor group(vw main dealer,london area) paying approx 10k with the vat!!!!!!
van has a crease in the drivers door which i will get profesionally repaired before sale.
has a couple of tiny "trolley dents",only noticeable at a certain angle and certainly not worth getting done.
double passenger seat in good order but drivers captain has a hole in the base.van will come with the original passenger captains that has a torn back but a good base to swap over.
will get van mot"d again as it runs out next month.
think i"ve mentioned most of it guys,this van took me ages to find,as i wanted the long nose and a low mileage model.gonna be absolutely gutted to see it go!!!
hoping to achieve offers around £6250
photos to follow
many thanks
gaz

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry forgot that bit!!!
its the 2.5 tdi 88bhp
black angled gear stick extension
original radio cassette
unabused original condition really!!!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
an update on the van guys:
Berty has left me a deposit on the van,in the unlikely event that the sale falls thru next week,i will post photos and put the van back up for offer.
have noted all interest and pm"s i"ve received.
many thanks guys
gaz

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: 2003 white swb- long nose t4 67k miles

vans back up for sale guys.have just put a fresh mot on the bus,its now good till oct 2010!! (went straight thru)
havnt had time to get door sprayed as yet.if anyones interested as it is (quote for door repair was £80 - £100) give us a call before it goes to fleabay.
looking for £6k as is and WILL be posting photos on here tomorrow.i can also send picture via text if needed.
many thanks
gaz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts