VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone thanks for the interest van is now SOLD SOLD SOLD
Hi all, I have a 1.9tdi 800 "R" reg special for sale, I am after offers near to £2,500, I have tidied her up, and will have a years MOT on by end of the week, she's clean and tidy, but not much service history unfortunately, she has 123,838 on the clock, so low milage for the year, I will let the pictures do the talking:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi mate, looks good, might be interested in that. Whats the deal with the back - lined or anything? New to the vans but how about cam belt etc, I guess (looking at how well the van is presented) that you have it sorted it all but would be good to know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey fella I have revised the pictures to show the rear interior so feel free to have another look, I haven't done belts, as was planning to sort once through the MOT, its no problem to do them, and to be honest it depends on whats offered, if I get what I am asking for they will be done, if that makes sense?

cheers Mark

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey fella I have revised the pictures to show the rear interior so feel free to have another look, I haven't done belts, as was planning to sort once through the MOT, its no problem to do them, and to be honest it depends on whats offered, if I get what I am asking for they will be done, if that makes sense?

cheers Mark
Thanks mark, I shall talk to the other half, the van is for her.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi mark were do you live? very interested in the van I live in south wales, but depends how far because I would like to come and have a look at the van cheers spike

1 - 20 of 24 Posts