VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

641 - 660 of 662 Posts

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
Ive glanced through their stuff Bill but never looked at what suspension they're running with the AT's ....might just take another peek. (y)

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
So they will work with the b14's (y)
Cheers for that Bill .
Me and the mrs are just in talks over whether to 'love it or list it' at the mo. .

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
Oh right! So what would you be replacing it with?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
We're just considering our options at the mo , we spend a fair bit of time each year in it and weighing up whether something a little bigger would be better for us or not .
The jury is still out at this stage til we can get to the local motorhome place to take a look at what theyve got .
Obviously we won't be buying one from there it'll be a home build again IF we decide to make the move.

·
Premium Member
1,136 Posts
We're just considering our options at the mo , we spend a fair bit of time each year in it and weighing up whether something a little bigger would be better for us or not .
The jury is still out at this stage til we can get to the local motorhome place to take a look at what theyve got .
Obviously we won't be buying one from there it'll be a home build again IF we decide to make the move.
Similar to what I did / do, take a trip to a campervan stockist with tape and notepad hidden away ? Have you anything in mind that you'd swap the T for?

·
Registered
216 Posts
I am trying to persuade B&T to join me in the Crafter Crew
i’ll have to take a nosey at your crafter thread.

is yours a lwb t5? Are the mwb crafters much longer or just higher, can’t say I’ve took a great deal of notice of them tbh.

bigger is probably better though.

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
Hi Bill , ours is a swb . Never taken much notice of the crafter either mate Smarty is probably the best person to answer any questions on that .
Might see if we can get to the nec this week for a nosey at 'stuff' . (y)

·
Registered
216 Posts
You going 16's Bill ?
well, I can get hold of a set of 16” steelies pretty cheap, so I’m thinking why not, Alistairs looks spot on to me, this is the easier option than the coilovers and bandeds for now, plus it eliminates the arch gap.

i still want to go down the banded route though, I want both looks ?

·
Registered
785 Posts
well, I can get hold of a set of 16” steelies pretty cheap, so I’m thinking why not, Alistairs looks spot on to me, this is the easier option than the coilovers and bandeds for now, plus it eliminates the arch gap.

i still want to go down the banded route though, I want both looks ?
Where are you in the country bill? I have a set of 16" T5 steels sat in my garage.
I had bfg a/t 235/70/16 they are big enough without the bandies, I think.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Where are you in the country bill? I have a set of 16" T5 steels sat in my garage.
I had bfg a/t 235/70/16 they are big enough without the bandies, I think.
Hi mate, blackburn, lancs, sorry what I ment was.i would like a set of A/T'S on 16" standard steelies, but i also like the 17" banded steels with normal sized tyres and lowered.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

641 - 660 of 662 Posts