VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

641 - 651 of 651 Posts

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Ive glanced through their stuff Bill but never looked at what suspension they're running with the AT's ....might just take another peek. (y)

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
So they will work with the b14's (y)
Cheers for that Bill .
Me and the mrs are just in talks over whether to 'love it or list it' at the mo. .

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Oh right! So what would you be replacing it with?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
We're just considering our options at the mo , we spend a fair bit of time each year in it and weighing up whether something a little bigger would be better for us or not .
The jury is still out at this stage til we can get to the local motorhome place to take a look at what theyve got .
Obviously we won't be buying one from there it'll be a home build again IF we decide to make the move.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
We're just considering our options at the mo , we spend a fair bit of time each year in it and weighing up whether something a little bigger would be better for us or not .
The jury is still out at this stage til we can get to the local motorhome place to take a look at what theyve got .
Obviously we won't be buying one from there it'll be a home build again IF we decide to make the move.
Similar to what I did / do, take a trip to a campervan stockist with tape and notepad hidden away 😁 Have you anything in mind that you'd swap the T for?

·
Registered
165 Posts
I am trying to persuade B&T to join me in the Crafter Crew
i’ll have to take a nosey at your crafter thread.

is yours a lwb t5? Are the mwb crafters much longer or just higher, can’t say I’ve took a great deal of notice of them tbh.

bigger is probably better though.

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Hi Bill , ours is a swb . Never taken much notice of the crafter either mate Smarty is probably the best person to answer any questions on that .
Might see if we can get to the nec this week for a nosey at 'stuff' . (y)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi Bill , ours is a swb . Never taken much notice of the crafter either mate Smarty is probably the best person to answer any questions on that .
Might see if we can get to the nec this week for a nosey at 'stuff' . (y)
hi mate, I’ll take a nosey at his thread, cheers 👍

641 - 651 of 651 Posts