VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts

heres mine, from crewkerne and commute to yeovil daily, seen a couple of you about. i wave up all the time even though my mrs laughs.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi guys I may (or may not) have been seen round Exeter/East Devon area but moved to the Somerset Levels recently!
So be good if you would keep yer eyes out for a wave/flash/moon kinda round the Langport/Yeovil/Taunton area...
Cheers!
P.S I lost the aerial & generally got a bike rack hangin' off my a**e these days!:ILU:

·
Registered
96 Posts
hi all

i can mostly be seen in and around yeovil still in the process of converting but hope to get out and about in the next few weeks T:

if you see us about give us a wave the kids love it :mw

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
Here's what I'm nipping about in at the moment T:

Liking thatT:
Me too :D

I keep waving at T4's n 5's but not a lot of response I:

I used to wave at loads off of other dubs in the T4, seems different in the golf though :*

Still, I get plenty of waves off of other golfs now :D

·
Registered
214 Posts
Me too :D

I keep waving at T4's n 5's but not a lot of response I:

I used to wave at loads off of other dubs in the T4, seems different in the golf though :*

Still, I get plenty of waves off of other golfs now :D
love the golf mate, some thing I'm wanting to get soon, a mk1 or mk2 not fussed so long as it's one of them.
did you get it like that or have you done the work ?
as for the wave side of thing's I always wave to all dub's big or small so long as there classic/mod/ratted, not the bad boy chav playing some banging happy hardcore doing 90 mph around Tesco car park in a ranted 55reg gti that he got off his mate for £500 with his bird's leg's hanging out the passenger window.:D.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
love the golf mate, some thing I'm wanting to get soon, a mk1 or mk2 not fussed so long as it's one of them.
as for the wave side of thing's I always wave to all dub's big or small so long as there classic/mod/ratted, not the bad boy chav playing some banging happy hardcore doing 90 mph around Tesco car park in a ranted 55reg gti that he got off his mate for £500 with his bird's leg's hanging out the passenger window.:D.
Get a pic of yours then tone T:
Or is your fone still broke? :D

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Was this nice when I got it fella, just a new windscreen, two tyres, new carb (which needs setting up) T:

Need a decent roof though, getting fed up of having a wet bum :D

81 - 100 of 125 Posts