VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Almost all the other forums I am a member of have a list ( usually at the bottom of the main page ), indicating who the moderators and site administrators are, and whether they are online or not. I can't find any information on this forum as to who is who and who does what :*

So, who's keeping an eye on things ?

The only two people I know of 'T4Chippy' and 'U can in a van' haven't logged-in in ages ...............

Only seems that 'Festa' reads threads.

So who's in charge ?

TURK

·
Super Moderator
9,134 Posts
Turlough,, Battle bus are also moderators ...t4chippy and thevandidit are admin/senior moderators :)

·
Super Moderator
9,134 Posts

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys T:

So, I've made my own 'Who's who' list ..................

Thevandidit - Forum Administrator / Senior Moderator
T4Chippy - Forum Administrator / Senior Moderator
Builder Jay - Forum Moderator
Turlough - Forum Moderator
Battle Bus - Forum Moderator
Festa - Forum Moderator

* I've put the top dogs at the top ! I: Have I missed anybody ?

Guess what ..................... I sent a Private Message to 'U Can In A Van' ( got him confuse with 'Thevandidit' ) ! :eek: thought he was part of the team ! LOL:

And yes, it is about my 'Quad Headlight Project' Festa.

TURK

·
Super Moderator
9,134 Posts
And yes, it is about my 'Quad Headlight Project' Festa.

TURK
Hope it works out for you Turk T: you've worked hard

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope it works out for you Turk T: you've worked hard

Thanks mate T:

Quite a bit to do yet, but we're getting very close now. The expenses just keep on building up though ! I'm constantly having to throw money at this project, small contributions would be a help that's for sure. I've got many many hopefuls currently on my 'Pre-Order List', members really hoping to get their hands on these when they're complete.

I just don't want the entire thread moved to a section where some members wouldn't have access, that why all my questions.

In addition to that, I don't want to upset traders on here as they pay a substantial amount for the privilege.

TURK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts