VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am tryinng to get insured, and have gone to severla insurers, they are all coming out around the £400 mark and wondered if anyone knows a good insurer that is cheaper than this. I am 35 with no points on my licence, vehicle is a 2003 t4
can anyone help
thanks stu

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I'm pretty much the smae as Scruffyherbert except mine was about £230.

When I first got the policy about this time last year I got the Just Kampers quote first and then phoned around some other places (can't remember where) and I insurance fella said that I should take the JK quote as I was way less than he could manage.

I reckeon that a recommendation from the "oppostion" is the best type of recommendation!

·
Registered
773 Posts
just got my renewal thru from adrian flux £282 full no claims protected ,rear seats and windows biss use. 2001 2.5 102. me 33 but live out of town depends where you are may make a diff hope helps T:

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
There is a whole section on the forum labelled INSURANCE:bhd
That's a really helpful post, Stoo!
Why did you feel it neccessary to waste 30 seconds of your life posting it?

Is it just to make you feel superior and a cheap way of upping yer post count :D

·
Registered
773 Posts
There is a whole section on the forum labelled INSURANCE:bhd
if there is i cant find it wanted to find the thread who are you insured with took me ages had to go search what i had posted on as search wont show half the words in the thread title. any way that makes me 200 posts :jiggy

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
i'd give adrian flux a try - they always provide good cover at a reasonable cost and if you ring them last they try their best to beat your best price. happy days.

·
Registered
882 Posts
another shout to ady flux. Whoever you go with, make sure they understand your van, and can allow for mods now and for future. Aviva were ****e - couldnt get it into their heads mine was a leisure vehicle and part camper. They only understand full conversion or panel. Have another search for insurance threads - there should be quite a few. Could do with a sticky also including info of any forum discounts.

·
Previously; Stoo
3,271 Posts
That's a really helpful post, Stoo!
Why did you feel it neccessary to waste 30 seconds of your life posting it?

Is it just to make you feel superior and a cheap way of upping yer post count :D
Go to community, general van chat, insurance. There are pages and pages of information on insurance. There are far to many tabs now and whats the point if people dont use them.
Also Hendrix, for your information that makes 350!!Rasp:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Give Commercial Vehicle Direct a call.Fully Comp,No Claims Protected,Breakdown Package included. £272.00 but I am an old git(Handsome though) 2000 T4 800 Special 1.9td.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts