VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've got to replace my clutch dmf and release bearing but wonderd if anybody knows anybody arounfd sheffield derby notts area that can do it and not going to rip me off its a 2002 2.5 tdi i'll supply parts just labour i'm wanting. What sort of price am i looking at???
thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
it's a shame your so far away buddy, it shouldnt take no more than 5.5 hours to do..we fit transporter clutches and cambelts all day long...normally in the garage it £390 plus vat fitted,make sure they check the dual mass flywheel..we fitted a kit from luk wich had the dual mass included in the complete kit all for £180...what a bargain T:

·
Registered
64 Posts
hi just had luk dual mass clutch fitted today in my 2.5tdi ajt engine clutch & thrust bearing £215- 00 from gsf much quieter now had been rattling for last 3 years my mate fitted mine for £180-00 hope that helps PeteT:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just had mine fitted at KAM Servicing in Long Eaton. Not the cheapest but they did a good job and quick turn around. They charged 5 hours @ £45 plus vat.
I sorted the parts myself from europarts but GSF would have been cheaper if I'd known.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts