VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 6 year old has named ours the mystery machine after his fav TV programme so come on and confess???!!! Every ;-)A:

·
Registered
170 Posts
We named ours Vinnie, after my wife's late uncle who left her a little bit of money that we put towards the van.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To be honest every car I have had has been named!! I do love my wheels but the landy got renamed as bas***d when I put the bugger up for sale and it broke down it must of felt his nose out of joint when nice T5 arrived on drive :p LOL:

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We named ours Vinnie, after my wife's late uncle who left her a little bit of money that we put towards the van.
That's nice we bought our first plate with money my grandad left 'p90tac' but left it on landy as it sort of belongs to landy and vw needed own identity it was all our initials but grandad loved vw's said I couldn't go wrong!!!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
mines been named 'Trev'

Party after my kitcar got named 'Bob' by the misses and the previous car was Tracy Touran.

We liked Trev the Tranny, though from the post above maybe should be called Zulu, last reg letters ZLU!!!

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
ours is as per the forum name which is also what our Collie is called ..... because it's her van .... :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Ours is called the Big Blue Bus or Triple B because, erm its big and er, blue... ;)

Also, my signature is a line from The End by the Doors...

·
Registered
75 Posts
ours is as per the forum name which is also what our Collie is called ..... because it's her van .... :D

Hi where did you get your bumper guard from please? I have looked on eBay and can't find one I like!

My van is Barney by the way, this was suggested by my partner who's a newbie to vws and as it's a barn door model I agreed!

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Hi where did you get your bumper guard from please? I have looked on eBay and can't find one I like!

My van is Barney by the way, this was suggested by my partner who's a newbie to vws and as it's a barn door model I agreed!
TPS .... about £55 quidish......T:

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Thank you for that il look now!
Banwy also do them for about the same price and in carbon effect too, they are also in Wales.....T:

·
Registered
759 Posts
No one could pronounce our daughters name Anais, so my parents started calling her LIL, so now the van is called LIL !

1 - 20 of 46 Posts