VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
i was talking to a guy from ayrshire a few months ago who had a 1993 2.4 with 480k on the clock and it was still running great with regular serviceing

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I have seen an MOT for a T4 with 265,000

Its got to be good news for all of us due to us knowing that these vans will be running for years to come.

Rob

B

·
0 Posts
THERE was a 98ish velle on ebay a few months back with over half a million miles on it!

went for over 3k!

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well my 03 velle has 192,000 and ive just bought a 95 velle on ebay with 419,000 bit high granted but it was cheap and an ex taxi so hopefully serviced regularly if not i reckon a 2.4 diesel engine wont be hard to find if it packs in just bought a new hoose so need to down value me motor so my 03 velle is still up for grabs

B

·
0 Posts
well my 03 velle has 192,000 and ive just bought a 95 velle on ebay with 419,000 bit high granted but it was cheap and an ex taxi so hopefully serviced regularly if not i reckon a 2.4 diesel engine wont be hard to find if it packs in just bought a new hoose so need to down value me motor so my 03 velle is still up for grabs
is it yellow? your new one?

there was one on ebay ended this week

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
mine has 212,000 i drove her at work when she was new left the company for a few others, drove a lot of vans similar went back to the company and bought her. ive owned her about 4 years now converted her to a camper at first and now resprayed her and started modding(lowered, saab seats lights etc)been to lands end and john o groats in it,shes kind to me and im kind to her

·
Registered
437 Posts
Harper & Hebson vw audi dealers in carlisle have a 2.5tdi t4 car transporter which has app 500,000 !!!!!! and someone once told me thats there's a t4 used at heathrow or gatwick to ferry staff around the site, been used 24 hrs a day since 98 and now has 730,000 ish on.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts