VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok...lets have it...who missed me whilst i was off in the states having a brilliant holiday... 18 days flew by..

did anyone notice i was not on here???...H:H:H:

come on...i need to know i am loved, even if i am only loved on this mad forum, it'll be good to hear that i was missed a little??LOL:LOL:LOL:

denise

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Welcome home ya sexy minx :D U aint missed much but I did hear on the grapevine that T4Virgin aint one anymore and that Will aka Tidyt's feels much lighter in the gentlemens region because of it LOL:

and yeah......missed ya like mad :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
welcome back.. you can see nothing has changed i'm afraid:ILU:
Welcome home ya sexy minx :D U aint missed much but I did hear on the grapevine that T4Virgin aint one anymore and that Will aka Tidyt's feels much lighter in the gentlemens region because of it LOL:

well...i can certainly see nothing has changed here... your all still a mad bunch... T:T:

·
Registered
11,100 Posts
Not as much as T4virgin tho...I:...
wait till you see the present kat brought me back A:

as for you - where you been hardly a peep since kat went away and then as soon as shes back you re appear I:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
as for you - where you been hardly a peep since kat went away and then as soon as shes back you re appear I:
Sorry Paul I know ya missed me too I: but we had a gr8 time In Florida hey kittywitty LOL:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you pair, are right mad hatters... you both make me chuckle...

well, it looks like i have been missed then I:I:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts