VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered how pepole out ther are driving lhd Vans?

Me being one of them:ILU:

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
i know hedgehugger has one. i like driving left hook. but i dont at the mo. I:
I do indeed, and it's great - got used to it in about ten minutes, and don't even think about it now, except when I drive Clare's audi and try to open the door instead of change gear...LOL:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
except when I drive Clare's audi and try to open the door instead of change gear...LOL:

LOL: thats funny as, i used to do exactly the same thing when i came back from the states were i learnt to drive. kept grabbing the window winder. LOL:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Yea come over to the swamp corner where all the T4's will be hanging out:D

I sometimes drive on the left when im in Albert and dressing to the rightT:

Albert??? yes thats our 1956 beetle for those confused :) jump in and out of right and left hand drive vehicles with ease now but it was a bit dificult to get used to driving a RHD T4 one moment and then driving a 56 slammed LHD beetle the next A:

·
Registered
362 Posts
got a left hooker golf i drive it and the van all the time and its no problem changing between the two, only pain in the butt is mutistorys, dartford tunnel( soo embarising getting out running round the car and all, yes its me causes all them tailbacks over the bridge:D) and lastly but most importantly mcdonalds, it always confuses the bird at the window when your on the wrong side of the car:D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Coming at you from the leftfield i drive the one world live cruising machine, (well its a left hand drive green westy bought from steve at eastfalia):ILU::ILU::ILU::ILU::ILU:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts