VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
444 Posts
No pics, but got my winter steels and snow tyres on now! Off to the Alps for the winter again so it's a necessity!

Gave them a lick of hammerite this year to black them out and hide the rust!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Umm yeah I got my 15" steelies on...

Cos I haven't managed to find a set of wheels I like and it will probably take till next summer to sort it out :D

·
Registered
350 Posts
i put my winter steels on only last saturday! glad i did too,,as it was pretty cold n wet on the sunday!!T:T:
so ford galaxy wheels! they fit straight on do they?? im off down the scrappy if they do! lol

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
well my black banded winter set up are going on tomoz *<:)> 9.5J rears, 8.5 fronts

so that will be me posting in the banded steel thread, the show me your steels thread, no audi wheels in here thread, this thread and will probably think of another by this time tomorrow thread too:D

if thats ok of course I:

;):ILU:

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
if carlsberg made winters!T:T:T:
they will do the job for the winter mate..

prob some paint in the spring and sale on..

got some nice deep dish staggered 2 piece zenders lined up for next show season..think they are going to need some work though..:eek:

pm sent regarding tyres..

·
Registered
29 Posts
they will do the job for the winter mate..

prob some paint in the spring and sale on..

got some nice deep dish staggered 2 piece zenders lined up for next show season..think they are going to need some work though..:eek:

pm sent regarding tyres..
if carlsberg made winters,probably be the best winters in the world!!!there sweet mate remind me of the lotus carlton rims,love them,got the pm bro,let me know asap x

1 - 20 of 49 Posts