VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
181 - 200 of 208 Posts
Hi we're jon and Suzy in exeter. Picked up our 1st ever van last week. It's got a brand new conversion in it. Off up to croyde for 5 days next week just to get the hang of things. Roll on summer. If you see us around give us a wave, we wave back !!

Hi we're Chris (Cybertec) and Nic from the Twilight Zone (Buckfastleigh) and this is our third van, first Dub. In the process of making it 'ours' reclined and about to order new furniture and a bed.....We love sitting in fields listening to music, travelling, festivals, drinking cider and wine and generally chillin' but with a little less 'illin' than I used to...... ;-)

Look forward to seeing some of you good people soon!

It suddenly dawned on me that although I have previouslyy posted on this thread I have never put up any photos of our van.

Well here "Jazzy" is in all her glory.

Cheers J

Hi I'm Peter from Exeter I've only had the van for 5 months I'm looking at getting it converted can anyone advise me on where to take it to get it insulated and carpeted and anyone recommend a local company.

181 - 200 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.