VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
161 - 180 of 208 Posts
Due to getting a new job I will be more than likely removing the 20" low profiles and replacing with either chrome, black, or white 18" rims.
Also just had a service and Dan at JustVans will be replacing parts this Tuesday and fitting some chrome dials. T:

Hey, just moved to the area, give me a wave if you should spot me and Rosie. Maybe I'll catch some of you at a meet in the new year. Oh, and are there any mountainbikers here?

Have a great New Year everyone

Hey, just moved to the area, give me a wave if you should spot me and Rosie. Maybe I'll catch some of you at a meet in the new year. Oh, and are there any mountainbikers here?

Have a great New Year everyone
Welcome to the area, is Rosie the name of the van or your better half ?:*

Cheers J

Hi Joe I am John I leave in east devon hope to get to some of your meets next year some lovely looking vans on here if you see me give me a waveT:
That's a cracking looking van John hail from Whimple myself but live on Eastern side of Exeter now so may see you around.

Cheers J

161 - 180 of 208 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.