VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

761 - 776 of 776 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Scratch me off the list. The van is a no go and can't get fixed for some time. Was looking forward to finally meeting fellow Transporterists but alas it's not happening. Bottom lip has been wobbling since Monday:blg:blg:blg:blg
Have a good'un kids.
go in your car, we had to last year when the van broke before the show....2 adults...2 kids all the camping equip & food shoved in a Mercedes 'A' class..not a single bit of space left ...still laugh at it now

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
go in your car, we had to last year when the van broke before the show....2 adults...2 kids all the camping equip & food shoved in a Mercedes 'A' class..not a single bit of space left ...still laugh at it now
Agreed - get there if you can! Broke our awning last night, so I'm digging out our tent this morning - whatever happens WE ARE GOINGT:

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Agreed - get there if you can! Broke our awning last night, so I'm digging out our tent this morning - whatever happens WE ARE GOINGT:
Top manT: Err I hear you awningI: ive bought one but have no idea how it goes up:D fancy having a gander Friday morningI::D

Cant do it tonight as we wont be there till 11.30 ish its a 5 + hour driveT:

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Top manT: Err I hear you awningI: ive bought one but have no idea how it goes up:D fancy having a gander Friday morningI::D

Cant do it tonight as we wont be there till 11.30 ish its a 5 + hour driveT:
You're brave asking me - I did say I broke mine LOL: you're brave attempting to put one up the first time in front of a significant number of forum members:eek: maybe Jimbo should add it to the Entertainment schedule LOL: if I can be of help, I will, of courseT: see ya tomoz

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
My poor little Polo is going to have a bit of a work out this weekend then. He be stuffed to the gunnels I tell ye! We have plenty of beer at least, which'll keep the forecasted inclement weather at bay.

I think after these last few days of stress, I can finally feel some excitement building up.

:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db:db :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

761 - 776 of 776 Posts