VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Who's in Essex, and where?

20K views 106 replies 65 participants last post by  Tx_Dreaming 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just thought it might be good to see whos in essex, where, and what you are driving.

Im in harlow, H:

See less See more
#12 ·
Re: whos in essex then?

I live in Westcliff and there are two other T5's that have caught my attention.

A lovely Ed25 Velle - which resulted in a friendly window down conversion at the top of Hamlet Court Road in Westcliff and recently a rather radical White California with the plate VW60BUS and very funky white alloys. I've seen that in Leigh on Sea twice, the first time involved some frantic waving, so they are obviously T5 nutters lol :)

James

#21 ·

Live in West London but from and go back to Danbury and Maldon to see the family at weekends. Mind you even with this number of posts /\
I still have no van.... yet
Hey fella, you're still more than welcome to our regional meetings.
We got one next Tuesday in Chelmsford- see the link in my signature.

And we already got one guy who comes along who doesn't have a van (waiting to sell his car....)

Anyway, do pop along- it'll give you some ideas and you can natter with owners about, errrm, stuff. x

#22 ·

Cheers Kate but I go back at weekends.

Ive been on here since the old forum in 2006, but hang around for the chat as well as drool. I will get a van one day but LEZ came, changed and lingers about.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.