VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
After being directed here by Matt I thought I'd say HI! :)

As a lazy introduction I'll copy my post from ther North Staffs met thread:

Name's Jamie and I'm from Madeley (the one in North Staffs, not Shropshire). Probably won't have seen my velle about for the past few months as its been off the road having an auto to manual conversion. Good news is its nearly finished, hope to be back on the road next week! Also into the older aircooled VW's and the wife (Claire) has a slammed silver 1.8T New Beetle with a black roof on Black and grey detailed V5 wheels that some may have seen kicking around Newcastle area. My Aircooled ride is a 1960 turbocharged drag race Bug.

ANyway enough of the life story, here's mine a 2.4D Caravelle GL, pretty much as the factory intended except for a 02G gearbox conversion, lowering and wheels, and pics of both bugs! :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Our Dive Bus "Turbo Turtle"

with custom emblem, designed by our son Adam, and made by a friend in the dive club.

And I'm Nigel

·
Registered
21 Posts
This is our van

From Andy, Julie, Bobbie - Jo and Woody the crazy Springer. Although nowhere near finished we still all get out everywhere with it and love it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
hey there joepeeps....well theres a blast from the past, X198 NWX was my first t4!! really good to see it looking so smart, its totally different to when i owned it, youve done a great job....i will hopefully get to some meets so maybe see u around...

1 - 20 of 86 Posts