VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there is so many T4s and T5s kicking around Inverness and the highlands now im losing track of who's who
it would be nice to see who is out and about and what your driving just so we can atleast put a name to the van.
I recognise a few vans from the meets but there seems to be loads of nice looking vehicles popping up now

suppose i best go first

Chris, Inverness

·
Registered
54 Posts
New to site and VW's and a big change. T: This is mine, just waiting on my plate coming back from my old car so should be easier to spot on R1 4VRL

Cheers

Avril

·
Registered
92 Posts
No where near as nice as all these T5's! However I'm pretty sure she has a bit of character and if nothing else is easy to spot!

Paul in Tain T:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
"Where was this taken Paul? "

looks like one of the Arisaig sites? Used to stay at Ernie's Portnadoran site pre T4 wilding
Rhu peninsular & Eigg Sgurr in the background

what's it like up there atm?

·
Registered
54 Posts
there is so many T4s and T5s kicking around Inverness and the highlands now im losing track of who's who
it would be nice to see who is out and about and what your driving just so we can atleast put a name to the van.
I recognise a few vans from the meets but there seems to be loads of nice looking vehicles popping up now

suppose i best go first

Chris, Inverness

I knew I had seen your van on my travels but the pic here put me off. Cheers for the wave yesterday. Do you live up by the Codfather as I'm sure I see the van about there. I'm up on the road to the battlefield.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Hi Avril,

ye i live up the top of the Westfield estate, Now that you mention it i think we met a long time ago, did you use to drive a mustang by any chance?

i always try and wave problem is there's so many vans about that aren't on the forum and some people just look at you like your mental hence this thread lol

there is another T5 very similar in Inverness same colour etc but silver alloys. not many that colour about, but just so bloody happens there's one in Inverness.... gutted

·
Registered
54 Posts
Haha this old thing.......

Yep that was me, changed yank for VW. End of an era but hey ho :blg Where did we meet? I am guessing a car show LOL:.

I was the same when I bought the muzzy in 2006. It was the only one in Inverness then two more showed up 6 months later LOL:, very annoying!!!

No doubt catch you on my travels. Will feel more braver at the waving malarkey next time LOL:

Ave

·
Registered
92 Posts
"Where was this taken Paul? "

looks like one of the Arisaig sites? Used to stay at Ernie's Portnadoran site pre T4 wilding
Rhu peninsular & Eigg Sgurr in the background

what's it like up there atm?

That's exactly where it is! Been going to Portnadoran every summer since I was 3 years old, parents have a caravan on the site for the whole season now. Was last there in September, new showers in and more improvements to the toilet block planned.

Gorgeous area and a great site!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi All, just moved up Inverness Way, great to see so many good looking vans up here A:

Hopefully see some of you guys and gals on my travels.

Jim

1 - 20 of 30 Posts