VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Been pretty absent from the forum the past while. Quality picture Pablo! When we gonna start signing your bonnet too!? T:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Been pretty absent from the forum the past while. Quality picture Pablo! When we gonna start signing your bonnet too!? T:
Spotted you this afternoon lurking in a pub carpark in Culloden lol. Certainly easy to spot but you never saw me lol.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I recognise that mustang earlier in the thread!

One mass Pistonheads run to Applecross, I was one of a trio of VX220s. Not one of the ropey two from Glasgowshire...

:cool:

My VX is mouldy in a garage somewhere! But enjoying life with this these days:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I recognise that mustang earlier in the thread!

One mass Pistonheads run to Applecross, I was one of a trio of VX220s. Not one of the ropey two from Glasgowshire...

:cool:

My VX is mouldy in a garage somewhere! But enjoying life with this these days:

Haha small world. Yes I organised the hoons (still do lol). I'm now a T5 wifie after my wee one Elise turned up lol. Your T4 looks mega clean. :cool:

Your pic is my fav road, been a while since I have done this tho, not quite the same effect in a VW LOL:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bit late to the thread .... I only come here now when the van's got a problem, but I was much more active 10 yrs ago when I first got the van. Mine's the only 2-tone white topsides /"rail blue" lowsides T4 I know of (as per avatar) - an '03 SWB basic camper conversion with a roofrack and sometimes sea kayak or open canoe on top. Got the paint job just over a year ago when getting new rear wheel arches. Cawdor area in Nairnshire.

- RoryD

21 - 30 of 30 Posts