VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked a simple question then the powers that be pull it off..so i ask it again why cannot i sell my s reg caravelle all i get is emails asking for parts off it.is it worth more in parts than a perfectly running vehicle .thanks to all who replied to my previos post that has just been pulled .for no good reason they said i was selling on here well i have never sold or advertised anything on this forum..i only sell on ebay..oh i forgot if i pay £10 they would nut pull my item what is that all about.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
I asked a simple question then the powers that be pull it off..so i ask it again why cannot i sell my s reg caravelle all i get is emails asking for parts off it.is it worth more in parts than a perfectly running vehicle .thanks to all who replied to my previos post that has just been pulled .for no good reason they said i was selling on here well i have never sold or advertised anything on this forum..i only sell on ebay..oh i forgot if i pay £10 they would nut pull my item what is that all about.
You've answered your own question mate. :*

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
I think £10 to subscribe and seel your van is bloody reasonable . You could sell it through Autotrader for £40 odd if you like or Ebay and pay their fees I suppose :*

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think £10 to subscribe and seel your van is bloody reasonable . You could sell it through Autotrader for £40 odd if you like or Ebay and pay their fees I suppose :*
I AGREE £10 IS OK IF I HAD WANTED TO SELL IT ON THE FORUM..BUT I DIDNT I SIMPLY ASKED A QUESTION SOMEONE REPLYED ASKED FOR EBAY NUMBER WHICH I REPLIED WITH...THEN THE MODERATOR PULLED THE THREAD SAID I SHOULD PAY £10 LIKE EVERYONE ELSE TO SELL ON THE FORUM...I REPLIED I DONT WANT TO SELL ON THE FORUM...IF I WANTED TO USE THE FORUM TO SELL I WOULD HAVE BUT I CHOSE NOT TO ..I ONLY ASKED A QUESTION... I HAVE HELPED MANY POEPLE HERE OVER THE YEARS BUT NOW IT SEAMS THE FORUM IS RUN BY JOBS WORTHS..WHO DECIDE THINGS WITHOUT BOTHERING TO CHECK THE FACTS FIRST....ANYWAY THANKS TO ALL THE GENUINE PEOPLE I HAVE MET ON THIS FORUM..AND GOODBYE TO THE JOBSWORTHS i expect this will be pulled which proves my point i feel.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Honestly, there are two sides to this IMO:)
They way U portraid it COULD easily be read in such a way as that one would believe U had an item for sale & would be open to negotiation as far as terms & price go.
I do realize U did not place an add. To which there is no doubt.
However from time to time it re-occurs that members (not paying like myself) "hide" their add in postings & threads. Which I do find is wrong seen as the option to place for sale adds is limited to pais members.
Why don`t the remaining "hidden" posts get pulled? Good Question :confused:
Fact is U where noticed by a Moderator who as far as I read U`r post gave U an option to become a paid member & continiue with U`r mentioned thread.

Live & let live T: No need for sore feelings T:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly, there are two sides to this IMO:)
They way U portraid it COULD easily be read in such a way as that one would believe U had an item for sale & would be open to negotiation as far as terms & price go.
I do realize U did not place an add. To which there is no doubt.
However from time to time it re-occurs that members (not paying like myself) "hide" their add in postings & threads. Which I do find is wrong seen as the option to place for sale adds is limited to pais members.
Why don`t the remaining "hidden" posts get pulled? Good Question :confused:
Fact is U where noticed by a Moderator who as far as I read U`r post gave U an option to become a paid member & continiue with U`r mentioned thread.

Live & let live T: No need for sore feelings T:
you make valid points except the last one the moderator pulled my thread without notice i was not given any options he just told me quote pay £10 like everyone else.. my thread was stopped ..naughty boy i must be yes the item was for sale on ebay.not on the forum...i was only asking a question..is that wrong ..this bad feeling does no one any good...dont treat everyone as out for something for nothing which i certainly wasnt...i paid £10 to advertise on ebay..that is the only place i have ever advertised on.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
i replied to the original post

about a vans often being worth more in parts than complete, i mentioned a mate who had a bay

i admin and mod on a few boards and in this case, i did not think this thread was selling anything, you would have had to have been pretty suspicious to think thats what it was about

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i replied to the original post

about a vans often being worth more in parts than complete, i mentioned a mate who had a bay

i admin and mod on a few boards and in this case, i did not think this thread was selling anything, you would have had to have been pretty suspicious to think thats what it was about
i wish u would tell keiran the moderator this..they just dont seam to understand..

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Apologies . I had only read your first post on this thread and not your original thread . It does read as if you were selling your van and were objecting to having to pay . Clearly all lost in translation ! Hope you can shift it . T: AND THERES NO NEED TO SHOUT LOL:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
:*

Full details of your vehicle and a price. Not to mention the ebay item number. That's an add in my book. Granted I am only human and therefore make mistakes. On this occasion however I'm happy to stand by my decision.

Feel free to take it up with admin.

I am just a mod and following the rules as I see them.

Nothing personal intended :ILU:

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
you make valid points except the last one the moderator pulled my thread without notice i was not given any options he just told me quote pay £10 like everyone else.. my thread was stopped ..naughty boy i must be yes the item was for sale on ebay.not on the forum...i was only asking a question..is that wrong ..this bad feeling does no one any good...dont treat everyone as out for something for nothing which i certainly wasnt...i paid £10 to advertise on ebay..that is the only place i have ever advertised on.
If I have interprited anything into U`r writing which is not the case I apologize for that. It was meant as a friendly reply.

I now see the mod has replied too, I hope U get this sorted one way or another :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:*

Full details of your vehicle and a price. Not to mention the ebay item number. That's an add in my book. Granted I am only human and therefore make mistakes. On this occasion however I'm happy to stand by my decision.

Feel free to take it up with admin.

I am just a mod and following the rules as I see them.

Nothing personal intended :ILU:
full details of my vehicle i think not what i quoted was the offers i had from ebay members for parts off my bus i quoted the prices i had been offerd.. i mentioned the price it was on ebay to show how much i was asking for the vehicle i wanted peoples oppinion as to why it was worth more to break it..if that constitutes and add in your book.. we dont live in the same world. the ebay number was sent to someone who asked for it in the thread...maybee you should reinstate the original thread and let the people decide ..but i bet you wont..i would even give £10 to any charity..

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
full details of my vehicle i think not what i quoted was the offers i had from ebay members for parts off my bus i quoted the prices i had been offerd.. i mentioned the price it was on ebay to show how much i was asking for the vehicle i wanted peoples oppinion as to why it was worth more to break it..if that constitutes and add in your book.. we dont live in the same world. the ebay number was sent to someone who asked for it in the thread...maybee you should reinstate the original thread and let the people decide ..but i bet you wont..i would even give £10 to any charity..
Maybe we don't live in the same world :* frankly it's irrelevant.

There are rules and your thread as i saw it broke them. As I said please feel free to take it up with admin if you disagree.

End of conversation.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Maybe we don't live in the same world :* frankly it's irrelevant.

There are rules and your thread as i saw it broke them. As I said please feel free to take it up with admin if you disagree.

End of conversation.
i just wont waste anymore of my time with you jobs worth....you forget its the forum members that make this forum not u jobs worths...so you set yourself up as judge jury and executioner... the replys i have had from other members say it all..i hope admin read this wake up i say you have lost touch with the members..i notice you dont want to take up my offer ..I WONDER WHY..this is my last post i withdraw from this forum .

·
jabby fingered, worn nubbed, ginger ninja
12,080 Posts
dude, I as I'm sure most of the other mods would have taken the same line as kieran, your abuse is not neccasary or acceptable.

The is a voluntary role and one that takes up a disproportionate amount of time and effort.

No malice was intended we interpret the rules as implimented by admin if you have any further issues please feel free to use the contact us form at the bottom of the page.

This thread is now closed and any further threads will be treated in a similar vein

Meatball

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.