VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
04 t5 2.5 190k wondering if anyone has any ideas. in the last 6 month ive changed the tandem pump 4 times. it constantly fails. once was only a week. and hence have the subsequent injector failure that follows tandem pump failure. im trying to think of a reason why the tandem pump keeps failing for me lately. its always the same thing. 2 springs break and it stops pumping.
ive tried different petrol stations and had my diesel tested and cant find any logical fuel reason for it.

·
Super Moderator
9,191 Posts
04 t5 2.5 190k wondering if anyone has any ideas. in the last 6 month ive changed the tandem pump 4 times. it constantly fails. once was only a week. and hence have the subsequent injector failure that follows tandem pump failure. im trying to think of a reason why the tandem pump keeps failing for me lately. its always the same thing. 2 springs break and it stops pumping.
ive tried different petrol stations and had my diesel tested and cant find any logical fuel reason for it.
Maybe a faulty batch:* if they are coming from a dealer then its down to them to find the problem:). unless its a non vw dealer:(
You dont seem to be having much luck with that van of yours. just put it down to teething troubleI:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts