VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick note to say hi!!

We have had an exceptionally busy year and have had so little time we have not been able to get on here, then when we wanted to we had some IT issues (argh!! computers!!) this knocked out our internet and emails for several weeks.

Good news is we have managed to squash the gremlins and all is back to normal.

Should anyone want to know any prices or any info as to what's possible and what's not then PM us on here, I will endeavour to answer PM's promptly, alternatively email us: [email protected] T:

Here is a little sweetener, I hop you can forgive us for the neglect:ILU::ILU:

Any front grill coated in October £65 inclusive of VAT and return p&p. This is approx. 25% discount.

Cheers

Lyle

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Was wondering where you'd gone, watched an old wheeler dealer the other day when they did a Rangerover and old brewer himself came to see you! It was you wasn't it?!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was wondering where you'd gone, watched an old wheeler dealer the other day when they did a Rangerover and old brewer himself came to see you! It was you wasn't it?!
Good morning, Yes it was us.... It was me that was involved with the filming, I hate seeing it, I look like such a nob!

Lyle

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
I need my front grill dipped, but wont have it ready in October. Can i pay you a deposit and get it done in say Nov and Dec with the discount? I'm in Southampton so can probably run it down to you.

Cheers,

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That may well be but I'm sure your order books filled up fairly quickly afterwards, very informative viewing, well done
Yeah, you are correct, the phone and emails went crazy!.....thanks.

I need my front grill dipped, but wont have it ready in October. Can i pay you a deposit and get it done in say Nov and Dec with the discount? I'm in Southampton so can probably run it down to you.

Cheers,
We will honour the price for you, just mention your forum i.d

How much are badges to do?
Pair of badges would cost you £50 inc vat and return p&p, thanks (we have a minimum fee of £40 + vat)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts