VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale 9 piece wide arch body kit for swb t4. Bought this kit just before xmas comes with front and rear bumper, 2 side skirts, 4 wheel arches, 1 tail gate panel. I have fitted the front bumper and front wheel arches and all fits ok. Rear bumper hads been fitted but not fixed. Change of plans and i did not want to lose the use of the tow bar as i tow my buggy to shows. Cost £360 plus £60 p/p for sale for £300 have some pictures i can email or send to a phone... Thanks for looking and have a happy new yeart:​

·
Premium Member
30,977 Posts
If you'll split the ad I'm interested in the arches skirts possibly T:

Any pics or a link to what you've bought :*

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it all has to go as one as the bumpers are about 2" wide each side to standard ones and the ebay kit is the right link..

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He has done a great job of that. Hope someone will see it and want to buy the kit i have...:d

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
is yours the same kit. saw the green one tonight at matchams, REALLY nice van and nice people too T:

mine is a lwb but still interested if its the same kit

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes its the same kit only the piece that goes on the doors is for a tail gate model not the barn doors like the green one. thanks for interest....

·
Registered
23 Posts
thanks for the coments on the van, the kit is the very same apart from the front grill. the infill panel was for the tailgate model just a simple cut and rebuild the ends. job done. awesome value for the money. good quality kit :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still got the body kit for sale open to offer or swap.. Be going to the volks world show next weekend so can take with me...

·
Registered
496 Posts
you up for a swap for a set of stainless side bars 3" fatbars swb I: and i will pay p&P T:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Ok bud then what about a set of Audi rs4 alloys they are 235/40/18" all with good tyres the wheels are all have a bit of kerb rash but are all strait and no cracks they have bin paint white could do with being redone but look ok T:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts