VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:Hello has anyone ever had or seen anything wild, nice or extrordinary in any vw vans past to present,(would love pics) its just im starting my interior and want to do something different,ive done the roof lining (lwb)front to back 4 inch chequer's (black+white leather) , would carry this out onto the bed aswell but might be a bit much,:confused:, its the walls that are the bigest problem , thinking of vinyl twinstiched in 8 inch squares,?.

·
Registered
4,245 Posts
i intend going small diamonds, mixed vinyl and weave...........metal fake vinys kool but gets hot and sticky,
good to see someone thinking over the borders and wild.........A:

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Wow spooky, was just gonna say about that interior in that split, it was just awsome. T:

·
Registered
683 Posts
I know what you're saying fiverods, I'm trying to sort mine out at the moment, I've got a vinyl chequerplate floor in & am working on a black n purple marble effect roof, kinda stuck on the colour for the walls furniture & soft furnishings. I'll get there in the long run. I'm trying to steer clear of the usual grey n fake wood look it's just not me.

We need a melting pot! :ILU:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

This was the best interior i saw last year, it was in a splitty at final flingA:A:A:A:caused a stir, and i loved itT:
Very Nice :ILU:

Diamond pleat,tuck & roll,fat biscuit,OE+,I like them all, although not in the same van :eek:

The checker board theme does sound kind of cool, I seem to remember that Porsche used an abstract checker cloth in the early 90's. 928 interior anyone ?

Anyway go for it and good luck :ILU:

Cheers Billet

·
Registered
331 Posts
And the best thing about it was it was my old van,not seen it in the flesh since the guy has restroed it but from the pictures i,ve seen it sure is nice.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A:superb replies "thanks" , i found the wood and cow hide one on the splitscreen forum, but not seen the other bay one, (now that is wild) not for me though, i think mines going to end up so mind bogglling that when you wake up in a morning in it, you will have to get out of there "quick". ps; keep the ideas coming please.T:

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Theres a split doing the rounds wiyh the fabric of old denim jeans...
They got loads of old coats and jeans and cut them up sowed them together and it looks the dogs :c
It evern had the pockets in relivant places to put items you need!!

Can not find pic but sure someone will.

Rob

·
Banned
559 Posts
With any custom interior thats achieved a good look its been planed out normally has a theme and is a bit shocking or very tasteful.

question is what do you want beach look, gay disco, camper - posh camper - Clit clinic (big bed and silk un shet)

i did a mild tiki beach look on my red van and bought a load of tiki bits to dress it out (when i could be bothered at shows) did it just for me not a show winner as the guys on here will tell you.

if your after vinyl work speak to custom culture hes a hot rod dude (loads of ideas - without the 50.s hair do though ) check out a few custom/ hot rod mags and check out the same seen on tinter web always good for a bit of inspuration!!!

plan it dont panic - ron shouldnt you go for a chitty chitty bang bang child catcher theme you can escape for more beers then!!!lolLOL:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts