VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly I need a new rear bumper (stupid person for parking so cloe to me!!) - I've seen a Caravelle rear bumper for the T5 model (i.e. not T5.1) and wonder if it will fit my T5? It looks identical to my existing bumper but are there any differences and if so, any that will stop it being a fit?

Thanks

·
Registered
476 Posts
Will fit, you really need the plastics brackets that hold the bumper to the body on the rear quarters to fix it correctly, from memory about £10 each

Regards

Dan
Hi Dan, I have a caravelle rear bumper fitted with mud flaps and parking sensors and its had a knock at some point and snapped all the fixing bracets and is scratched up, its the only thing that lets the van down so I'm looking at getting it replaced its fitted to a non a caravelle van and is in non metallic black.
Any idea on a ball park figure on price for a bumper replacement and refitting of mud flaps and parking sensors with paint to match?
Sorry to jump on the thread but it kind of answers the question that yes a rear caravelle bumper does fit on a standard van.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts