VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
managed to get a day on my own van...interior cleaned and now looking spotless..

van washed on the outside...tucked away in the garage,ready for a polish and wax on thursday..think i may of beaten the rain doing it today..

will the inside of the van come back looking like this though after a weekend at beaulie,then a week in the new forest camping with wife and 2 kids..:eek:..:D

everything loaded in the trailer from camping stuff,too trick scooters,to bodyboards...sandy van i think..T:

cant wait though,be great to get out of bristol for a week and leave vans behind..T:

a few interior pics..

:ILU:

·
Registered
552 Posts
managed to get a day on my own van...interior cleaned and now looking spotless..

van washed on the outside...tucked away in the garage,ready for a polish and wax on thursday..think i may of beaten the rain doing it today..

will the inside of the van come back looking like this though after a weekend at beaulie,then a week in the new forest camping with wife and 2 kids..:eek:..:D

everything loaded in the trailer from camping stuff,too trick scooters,to bodyboards...sandy van i think..T:

cant wait though,be great to get out of bristol for a week and leave vans behind..T:

a few interior pics..

:ILU:
Looking good there, I will tell you what tho I aint gonna pi## you off cos I will probably have some weird juju spell looking at all your gear hanging up....cool tho :D

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What seats are those? Look nice and comfortable T:
recaro's from a old rover mate..they are nice to sit in,a touch high,but never got round to chopping the bases down,you know how it is..have done the job for 3 years now...will still be in place until the full leather cossie recaros drop into my hands...(when this will ever happen i dont know)..i am still looking..T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts