VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
T4 2.5 TDi 2003 SWB
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm asking as I'm finding it very difficult to navigate the new site, I've seen the 'sub-forums' but not actually seen any 'sections' that clearly differentiates various categories. It looks as though only the latest posts are easily accessible, for example, if you were to follow a members conversion, build, or a particular ongoing project .............. how would you follow their progress?

My pet hate right now ( and I've only been using the site for just over an hour ), there is no indication of whether the post relates to a T4 or a T5! You have to click the link and read a little before you realise it's a T5 they're talking about! :confused:
The previous site made a clear distinction as it had either a T4 or T5 VW icon.

Going back to the 'sections', categories' ( or 'sub-forums' ), I still can't find a link that will take me to my 'Quad Headlight Design Project' ........................... a great deal of time ( over 6 years ) and effort has been made to keep members informed on the progress of the project, but if I can't find it, what hope do others have?!

And I have absolutely no idea if I've posted this in the right 'section', as I don't even know what part of the forum I'm in!!!!

TURK

·
taking too long to build van2
1,386 Posts
Oh jeeze where do I start....

Wasn't a fan of the lagging old PHB forum skin/layout but it was clear for sections/navigation. Ive been on this now for 20ins trying to find the t4 garage section and the only way I can find it is by going to my own signature and build thread then working backwards. Even then it throws you back to the home page if you go to the 't4 only' bit.

And yes. this is WAY TOO BRIGHT!!!!! Need a dark mode or atleast greyscale background.
Edit - ahh found it. better but not exactly soft on the eyes.

·
Administrator
452 Posts
Heya guys please see this thread for more info, answers to questions and tutorials.

Jeff M

1 - 3 of 3 Posts