VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Morning Guys and Girls. I'm Stacey and I'm new to this forum and also fairly new to Somerset. My partner Jonny and I would love to start coming along to some meet ups and make some new friends hopefully. We have a 2 & 3 year old Huey and Nirvana and we have a T4 that is currently mid panel van to campervan conversion (if that's the right word).

Just wondered whether this is more of a family meet up or lads weekend? Would be great to hear from anyone who is taking children along. I will get and book a pitch.

Anyway chat soon hopefully.

Stacey :ILU:
Hi Stacey

Just to say most definatly family weekend, as my three boys love coming out to these weekends (they love vw's as much as us) my boys are 7, 4 and 3, and they are always looking forward to the meets/camps and meeting new vw friends, its really socialable for adults and children and we would not have it anyother way, hope you can make it.

Kerry

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
That reminds me Ker, I best change the title from kcbeetle to your shines new forum name. T:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Morning Guys and Girls. I'm Stacey and I'm new to this forum and also fairly new to Somerset. My partner Jonny and I would love to start coming along to some meet ups and make some new friends hopefully. We have a 2 & 3 year old Huey and Nirvana and we have a T4 that is currently mid panel van to campervan conversion (if that's the right word).

Just wondered whether this is more of a family meet up or lads weekend? Would be great to hear from anyone who is taking children along. I will get and book a pitch.

Anyway chat soon hopefully.

Stacey :ILU:
hi Stacey, I'm taking my 3yr old and my 8month old baby along and the children tend to entertain each other which will mean you might actually get a few minutes to relaxT:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hopefully we will be bringing our son Rhys he is 13 months at the mo. Cant wait guys lets hope for good weather and lets go ape LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
200 Posts
May well be up for this (just have to swap a day around in work) kill two birds with one stone. Pop in and see the Mother in Law on the Friday in Burnham and after lunch come and stay a few nights with Mel and Jack(5). Anything planned in the day, group activities wise?
Whats the best route down from Burnham then, staying off the M5 car park on Friday afternoon is a must :bhd:bhd was thinking A38 to Bridgewater then A39 and hoping over onto the A358 cross country to Flaxpol area then B3224/B3190 I: bit of sight seeing and hedges along the way T:

Cheers for the Tea and home made biccies at Brean on Sunday BTW V-nice

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
May well be up for this (just have to swap a day around in work) kill two birds with one stone. Pop in and see the Mother in Law on the Friday in Burnham and after lunch come and stay a few nights with Mel and Jack(5). Anything planned in the day, group activities wise?
Whats the best route down from Burnham then, staying off the M5 car park on Friday afternoon is a must :bhd:bhd was thinking A38 to Bridgewater then A39 and hoping over onto the A358 cross country to Flaxpol area then B3224/B3190 I: bit of sight seeing and hedges along the way T:

Cheers for the Tea and home made biccies at Brean on Sunday BTW V-nice
Nothing set in stone, but we do have a group discount on all activities and some of us are up for the go ape tree climbing thing they have.
I'm also going to bring my kayaks to throw in the lake.
Your welcome to join in as much as you like.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Nothing set in stone, but we do have a group discount on all activities and some of us are up for the go ape tree climbing thing they have.
I'm also going to bring my kayaks to throw in the lake.
Your welcome to join in as much as you like.
ok I'm in, will book tomorrow, well Mel will I: coz I'm pants on the phone:D
Best way in will still be good, best route from Burnham, directions anyone???? :*

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Evening all.
Few updates for the Campout.
We now have a band coming.
Also need to know if you need hookup etc.
Details at the top of this page T:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Morning we will require hook up please.I notice on your list you have cliffy323 with no H after the name and Lanfear with H after the name is this two vans or just us? Look forward to a good week end ,it seems to be a better weekend every time i log on. T:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Morning we will require hook up please.I notice on your list you have cliffy323 with no H after the name and Lanfear with H after the name is this two vans or just us? Look forward to a good week end ,it seems to be a better weekend every time i log on. T:
I'll stick a H after your name buddy.
Are you linfear too?

·
Registered
48 Posts
hiya bigjam im still struggling to book in lol, flipping computers :confused:
but i will deffo be there on the friday and saturday, can you stick me and shell down for the go ape stuff
cheers mate , see ya soon T:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
hiya bigjam im still struggling to book in lol, flipping computers :confused:
but i will deffo be there on the friday and saturday, can you stick me and shell down for the go ape stuff
cheers mate , see ya soon T:
I'm having a few issues too, they emailed me the form, but it was all out of order.
Kerry is gonna buzz me another over, let me know if you need one. T:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Sorry for late reply been to camper jamI:A: Yes we are cliffy323 and lanfear.We booked hook up on the camping form.Hope the weathers as good as tis weekendT:
Cliff323

61 - 80 of 117 Posts