VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

101 - 117 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Well, what a top giggle that was!!!
Think I may have pickled my brain :D
So nice to see all the usual suspect and some new faces that all love a bit of camping T:
It's you guys that make it what it is.
Mahoosive thanks to mrs Kerry Coe (vwoman) for sorting this out for all of us A:
I'm glad there wasn't any rope about when that "band" was playing.
I'll get some pics up tomorrow.
I think I may have drank too much this weekend, ended up buying a little caravan on the way home:*
Feel like I need a rest.
Done dubs at the castle, Devon dub fest last week and wobblyballs this weekend.
Got a weekend off next week, then it's beaulieu T:

·
Registered
431 Posts
So nice to see all the usual suspect and some new faces that all love a bit of camping T:
Mahoosive thanks to mrs Kerry Coe (vwoman) for sorting this out for all of us A:
I think I may have drank too much this weekend, ended up buying a little caravan on the way home:*
Feel like I need a rest.
You can get your to Balloon festival then :)

Thatchers Tent!!!!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Thanks Andy and teamA:
Sorry we didn't get much of a chance to say hello to everyone but what with Molly(the spikey haired electrocuted teething baby)
and Seth we had are hands full.
Hopefully we can gatecrash one of the somerset events again,cheers Giles and Georgie(black t5)

·
Registered
141 Posts
Captain caveman, didn't realise you were there, mind you spent most of the time in my awning hiding from the rain LOL: Well done Bigjam it was still a fab weekend A: we'll defo venture over the border again, just not liking your weather :eek: blown away at brean, washed away at wimbleball LOL:LOL:LOL:LOL:
Ha, we were in the electric hook-up field hiding in the corner. We did venture out to do a bit of kayaking between the showers... & we came over to the club field to listen to the wonderful band...I:
Great weekend though, loved the thunder storm Friday night. :jiggy
Now we have to prepare for Busfest. H:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Feel like I need a rest.
Caravan!!!! :confused:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks for a great weekends camping ,440mile round trip and worth the miles .Nice friendly event at great location A:.Shame about the weather but at least the music was good when it was'nt raining:eek:

Cliff

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Thanks Andy and teamA:
Sorry we didn't get much of a chance to say hello to everyone but what with Molly(the spikey haired electrocuted teething baby)
Hopefully we can gatecrash one of the somerset events again,cheers Giles and Georgie(black t5)
Good to meet you too buddy, your more than welcome to join us again T:

Caravan!!!! :confused:
Yes Pete, I am now a member of the darkest side.
I blame the wife, and thatchers I:

Thanks for a great weekends camping ,440mile round trip and worth the miles .Nice friendly event at great location A:.Shame about the weather but at least the music was good when it was'nt raining:eek:

Cliff
Great to meet you and yours too cliff.
Reckon you could win some show and shines with that van of yours.
Happy dubbin!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Thanks Andy and teamA:
Thanx Georgie for the fire lighters was nice to meet you :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
OK I write this as a lesson both to myself and anyone else to whom this applies.....
Just found this topic, we visited Wimball yesterday.... we saw vans, we thought, lets say hello, didnt like to bother the owners

doh!, next time I'll risk boring you guys

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Here's some pics from this top weekend A:

All hands on to help lee get his alloy off after he gashed his tyre...on a tent peg??:D

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
OK I write this as a lesson both to myself and anyone else to whom this applies.....
Just found this topic, we visited Wimball yesterday.... we saw vans, we thought, lets say hello, didnt like to bother the owners

doh!, next time I'll risk boring you guys
You should've come over!
We were all pretty hung over but in good spirits and always welcoming to friendly faces T:

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Did the little blue bay get home safe, saw him at the side of the road :(
He did Flower.
He'd just ran out of petrol, down to a faulty fuel gauge.
Andy in the white T5 was kind enough to take him to get some. T:

101 - 117 of 117 Posts