VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if someone could post a link to some T5 wind deflectors that "don't" stick on but "fix" on :confused:

Thanks.
Ian

·
Registered
258 Posts
Dubflectors has two types.... Streamline or Retro.
Retros on mine just clip and pop into position John fitted them while i was looking for my wallet lolI:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I bought some 'JK' ones I am very pleased with them - they have a small strip of tape, but that doesant seem to be an issue

Wind deflectors in 'T5' parts on JK website

·
Registered
915 Posts
Has anyone got fitting instructions for Dubflecta's sleek T5 wind deflectors? Mine arrived today without them but don't think Dubflecta's been on today. Wanted to fit them tonight for tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Has anyone got fitting instructions for Dubflecta's sleek T5 wind deflectors? Mine arrived today without them but don't think Dubflecta's been on today. Wanted to fit them tonight for tomorrow.
If my memory serves me right you have 3 clips for each side. You need to evenly space them out and push up into the window channel i used a flat blade screw driver then pushed the dubflector into place and closed window a couple of times.

·
Registered
915 Posts
If my memory serves me right you have 3 clips for each side. You need to evenly space them out and push up into the window channel i used a flat blade screw driver then pushed the dubflector into place and closed window a couple of times.
Cheers, I knew I should've waited before posting another thread :bhd. I thought the clips needed to be in specific places

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Ive used the climair ones just fit in the window channel and tiny bracket drille to the mirror housing ,excellent fit and good value available direct or from Vanstyle

1 - 18 of 18 Posts