VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, are Dubflectors still considered the best option for a set of wind deflectors or are there better options out there?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got some and work wellT:
Thanks, from what I've seen they look the business. Thinking the retro fit are the ones to go with on my T5. I gather the guy is very busy and delivery can take a few weeks, so I best get my skates on......

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
IMHO, they look nice, I have a set fitted, but I think they do nothing else. The deeper ones may be better of course.

Still gets pretty windy with the windows down.

Also, good if you want to leave the vehicle with the windows open an inch, as they don't look as though they are down.

·
Registered
476 Posts
IMHO, they look nice, I have a set fitted, but I think they do nothing else. The deeper ones may be better of course.

Still gets pretty windy with the windows down.

Also, good if you want to leave the vehicle with the windows open an inch, as they don't look as though they are down.
Have to agree as wind deflectors they are useless(I have team heko ones) but for camping I think they are a must for ventilation over night (no pop top)plus I am a cheapskate and have to run my electric hook up through the windowI:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts