VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys & gals

we have a 2001 t4 with electric front windows,,,we are wanting to fit a pair of dark tint wind deflectors which are of decent quality/fit & work,,,,,,plus those that have fit them do they actually work or do they just look :cool:

thanks for any advice T:

·
Registered
268 Posts
I find mine most useful when I sleep in the van for ventilation and it doesnt matter if it rains during the night!! like the fresh air :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I find mine most useful when I sleep in the van for ventilation and it doesnt matter if it rains during the night!! like the fresh air :D

nowt like abit of fresh air mate,,looks like we are getting some new wind deflecters :cool:,,,,,dont mean to sound stupid but whats team heko:dunno:I:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
Mine are Aero-lift from Germany and cleary state not for use with electric windows.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dont think al bother,,

there not cheap for what they are really & dont want to run the risk of having summat thats gunna cause probs,,,,,,,,,,dumma:(

cheers anyway T:

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have ones that stick on the outside so are even more aero dynamic as they take a smooth line straight off the bodywork without giving the air a chance to rebound into the window line.

They wouldn't interfere with the electric windows. Only downside is they don't look as tidy as the ones that fit inside the glass crack. Stiill I think they look good.

·
Registered
773 Posts
has anybody actually had a prob with the inside fit one and electric windows or have they just said that to cover themselves? cos i am about to order some

·
Registered
759 Posts
I've got the ones which are "not for electric windows"on my electric windowsI:

work fine, though did take some time to settle in.
no major problem, when the window was going from fully open to closed position it would automatically drop back down a few inches.(now and again)

it thinks you got your fingers/head or any other bits stuck in it, a safety feature!
apparently if you hold your switch up for 10 seconds it resets the sensor.

there's a thread somewhere that goes into it but cant find it,

mine work every time now:)

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've got the ones which are "not for electric windows"on my electric windowsI:

work fine, though did take some time to settle in.
no major problem, when the window was going from fully open to closed position it would automatically drop back down a few inches.(now and again)

it thinks you got your fingers/head or any other bits stuck in it, a safety feature!
apparently if you hold your switch up for 10 seconds it resets the sensor.

there's a thread somewhere that goes into it but cant find it,

mine work every time now:)
,,,,al get back on the hunt then:cool:,,i must admit thats what i thought

once settled in they work,,who does them at decent price/qualityT:
thanks

·
Registered
773 Posts
cmc keep comming up as the place to go will at tidy ts is out of stock at the mo said will be up to 8 weeks but he told me to try cmc as well

1 - 20 of 20 Posts