VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi been lookin at pics and wind deflectors look cool....but there r loads of diffrent types theres some on ebay noww for 22.29 plus postage off eternalcar ...anyone got these and if so r they ok?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
There's been a lot of discussion about some being rubbish and others good. A quick search will help.

But I believe the general opinion not long ago was the just kampers ones were not great but the "T4's r us" ones were pretty good. They're £24.95.

·
Registered
4,220 Posts
Had Climair on mine for well over a yr now. Dont Block out any vision, No complaints, Does as they should Although a wee bit pricey I: But buy it once Buy it right is my outlook :D

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Just ordered some from T4"srus today so i"ll tell you when i get mine to how good they are cant see them not been there pictures look good on there site & ive bought stuff before from them good folk to deal with

& they dont charge £13.99 just P&P:eek: like some rip off dick turpins on ebay

·
Registered
36 Posts
Mine are from T4 R US

Theu are ok but some times the window does not want to shut properly, especialy in cold weather when everything is less flexible.

·
Registered
773 Posts
mike at cmc has them one of the better ones not the cheap :* apparently hope so ive just ordered some so well let you know in a few days

·
Registered
414 Posts
mike at cmc has them one of the better ones not the cheap :* apparently hope so ive just ordered some so well let you know in a few days
Hi, I took this advice and sent an email to CMC saying I wished by buy a set but not heard back yet and its been about a week? Seems odd maybe he's on is summer hols aready!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts