VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to acquire a pair of sliding side windows. Anyone know of any reputable fitters in the South Wales area???

cheers

G

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hiya mate, depends where in South Wales your looking at? I know Channel Windscreens in Risca supply and fit side windows. Hes done done a few jobs for me on my Mk2 Golf plus hes got a T4 himself which looked tidy, havent had any work done by him on my van mind as they were all ready fitted but hes done work on my mates and he was well happy!
Heres his number give him a bell 01633601854

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hiya mate, depends where in South Wales your looking at? I know Channel Windscreens in Risca supply and fit side windows. Hes done done a few jobs for me on my Mk2 Golf plus hes got a T4 himself which looked tidy, havent had any work done by him on my van mind as they were all ready fitted but hes done work on my mates and he was well happy!
Heres his number give him a bell 01633601854
Nice one mate T:

I'm in the Bridgend area, but Risca is only a blast up the road. Will deffo check him out.

cheers bud

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ed-j may be able to help
Thought he only did big $$ commissions..... I:

Have been picking his brains on a few things over the past couple of weeks, so will have to drop him a line and see what he can do.:gl

cheers fella

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Get yourself to the rest bay meet on sunday. Might get yourself some answers T:

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Thought he only did big $$ commissions..... I:

Have been picking his brains on a few things over the past couple of weeks, so will have to drop him a line and see what he can do.:gl

cheers fella
Havent worked out how to do big $$commissions yet:), but I dont do windows on their own - we are just not geared up for it due to the workshop being occupied by vans for 3-4 weeks at a time. However, if you fancy doing your own, we can supply parts and give adivce .

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Get yourself to the rest bay meet on sunday. Might get yourself some answers T:
May see you there. Rugby and stuff knackers my Sundays, so may catcha later. Weather forecast is pants too:(

cheers

·
Registered
177 Posts
i am also from bridgend and there are two places on bridgend ind est that play with t 4/5's one on north road on the brakla end and one just off north road opposite a and n supplies never been in either so i dont know if they do windows or how good they are but you could ask for references hope this helps.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i seen a thread recently and he said they fitted the window for him for £50 each one so its with a go down bridge let me know how you get on because im in the process of buy sliding windows and tailgate window as well :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
how do, i just had some put in by jamie at universal customs in capel hendre ind estate (ammanford), really tidy guy, nice job.
Hope this helpsT:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Had mine done with createacamper in Llanelli ,cost £300 for two side windows ,did ask for the limo ones but he tinted them himself as they sent the wrong ones ,not a very good job in my opinion

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, try new wave conversions in Pontyclun, Mike the owner is a real nice guy, have a look at his web page. He's doing my van at the moment and i've seen some of his work, first class T:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts