VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

As title suggests I'm wondering if anyone can recommend someone in Gloucestershire area who can fit trimless glass, I should say that they've already been fitted but the job wasnt up to standard and they've started leaking after 4 weeks!! They'll be taken out at the bodyshop as there's a risk the paint will get damaged so they'll deal with that.
Really looking for someone who's fitted trimless glass before as I want to crack on with the interior and want to know I'm not going to have any future problems.If there's any of you on here who've done their own and feel confident in doing it then I'd be more than happy, going rate paid of course.

Thanks

Seb

·
Registered
275 Posts
Who fitted them before mate? I know someone local who does all my tinting for me as we'll as glass replacement and he's good and well priced.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not too sure as the body shop arranged it with someone who does all their windscreens, think his name was Steve? They assured me he was good but turned out he wasn't too sure when it came to the trimless glass.Would your chap be happy to deal with the trimless?
Thanks for the reply, any more recomdations?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Yes got to say vandoc too
he has had loads of good comments from lots of people on here
met him last week really nice guy and knows his stuff:ILU:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Can you post a pic of trim less glass you have, I had some also leaked, found a firm by me who cut it out with a cheese grater (trade term) wire cutter. Cost me £150 to cut 4 windows out and re-fit them all excellent job, by I opted for the rubbers makes a nicer finish

1 - 9 of 9 Posts