VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi have just had my window put in the sliding door by 'FirstGlass' at Bournemouth....well pleased and the saying you get what you pay for is right.
Question I have what have other members used as a blind for this window? It is dark glass but not the total blackout glass so need something, but don't want it to look tacky!!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've used Firstglass as well for my old T4 and T5 and they do a fantastic job and Andy is super helpful.

On mine I've gone for the blue Van-X curtains which go really well with my Raven Blue T5. Rails screw (or rivet) into the window frame and are easy to fit and look smart. Fabric is stetchy and is stretched between the rails so no rattling from the curtains when driving. T: Link here:

http://www.van-x.co.uk/vx-store-4/index.php?route=product/category&path=36_39

·
Registered
473 Posts
I can vouch for the van-x curtains, i have them in my camper.... top product - fit nice -look good & they are propper black-out so even with all the lights on inside the van you cant see shadows/silouetts of anyone inside getting dressed (or any other buisness :D ) ect... def worth the money imho T:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys......that why I like this forum. Someone always as an answer. Upset about the link though as there some nice goodies on that site I have just realised I need!!! Thanks a lot have put my order in.

·
Registered
90 Posts
On the sliding door, when you open it do the curtains rub against the outside of the van? Or do the curtain rails hold them tight enough to the sliding door?
Don't want too much slack so that the curtains touch outside and get dirty easy

·
Registered
453 Posts
Van-X curains fit within the window recess and are stretched tight between the rails so no rubbing on the outside of the van. T:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts