VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My T4 LWB Caravelle has the rear and side windows lightly tinted. This was done before iI purchased her.

I was thinking of upgrading to a very dark tint similar to a limo on all of the rear and side windows so that people cannot see in and also it should hopefully compliment the Jet Black paintwork:).

Have been quoted £200 to have 5 windows done if I remove the current tint film and thoroughly clean the windows or £260 if they have to remove the old tints. They said that the current tint film can be a right pain to remove and can leave lots of bits stuck to the windows.

Does £260 sound a reasonable price please?.

Can anyone recommend from experience a good window tint company in North Manchester / Lancashire?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
My T4 LWB Caravelle has the rear and side windows lightly tinted. This was done before iI purchased her.

I was thinking of upgrading to a very dark tint similar to a limo on all of the rear and side windows so that people cannot see in and also it should hopefully compliment the Jet Black paintwork:).

Have been quoted £200 to have 5 windows done if I remove the current tint film and thoroughly clean the windows or £260 if they have to remove the old tints. They said that the current tint film can be a right pain to remove and can leave lots of bits stuck to the windows.

Does £260 sound a reasonable price please?.

Can anyone recommend from experience a good window tint company in North Manchester / Lancashire?

Thanks
For a good quality job down here in the 'South', that would be a good deal .................... so get your window scraper out (not on the HRW though) T:

Should look like a LWB van when finished!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts