VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We want to get the window's in our barn doors tinted but have absolutely no idea of prices or where to go! :*

Can anyone give us an example of how much it would cost? / How much it has cost you?

And even recommend a company to us? T:

It would be much appreciated! :ILU:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Buy yourself some window tint and have a go at doing yours. I got 5% Limo Tint 76cm x 6m for 10.98 online. take a look on you tube at how to do it theres loads of vids on there. Its not that hard you just need the right tools and a dust free area.
Hope this helps T:

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
Generally around £35-£40 a window...but I got my Caravelle done in Cornwall by a Forum trader for £200..[7 windows]T:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome! I think this can be added in to next months van budget! I:

I would have a go at doing it myself, but would prefer a professional touch to it!
This could be the end of the blacked up ply boards which are currently secured with Velcro for privacy! :D

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Generally around £35-£40 a window...but I got my Caravelle done in Cornwall by a Forum trader for £200..[7 windows]T:
That's awesome! I'll want mine replaced soon as it's looking sorry for itself. T:

·
Premium Member
3,164 Posts
That's awesome! I'll want mine replaced soon as it's looking sorry for itself. T:
Talk to Andy at 'WickedVanz'..great bloke, and always helpful..T:

...and yes you can get stuff off ebay and may be lucky, but most find it harder than they thought and are not happy with the result

1 - 8 of 8 Posts