VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, i've just finished a window tinting course A: and now need to practice so if anyone around the Bristol area wants their windows doing for half price give me a shout and i'll come over.Heres mine i did a couple of weeks ago with 23% on the rear and rear/sides, 35% in the middle and 54% on the front wind down windows. My number is 07722360390. Mark

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Same here mate, how much for two front windows, my sliders are limo black and looks a bit odd with clearer fronts. I know I can't go too dark on front but would like it to tie into sliding door window a bit more. Where abouts you located mate ?
Also how much for barn doors glass, not sure on this yet,as can't decide whether to keep them or put tailgate on.

·
Registered
256 Posts
sounds great, i've got velle that needs the whole lot doing. an idea of price would be good.

let me know

matt

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys, sorry its taken me a long time to get back, anyway i'll do front door glass for £20 side windows£30 each and the back window(s), wether its a barn door or tailgate i'll do for £30. I have loads of different shades so you can chose what you want!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hi Marksvwt4,

Are you able to remove a current mirror tint on a rear tailgate and then tint? Also I am often in Brizzle but need to know how long it would take to do.

Thanks bud.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes i can remove your old tint and re-tint your windows. It takes from about an hour upto a fewI: depnding on what sort of day i'm having.I:

·
Registered
636 Posts
i can see ur gonna be busy.....H: at those prices you fancy comin up to Scotland to do my 2 front windows ........just kiddin or am I LOL:

·
Registered
416 Posts
Can you PM me your number so I can give you a bell next time I'm down west? Wont be for a couple of weeks though if that's ok?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hiya, I am about to get some rear middle side windows soon which I intend to get tinted, do you know of any one who would do the fitting at a resonable rate?

Cheers, Mike.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi all

Just like to say thanks to Mike he did a crackin job on my barn doors today very pleased and highly recommended.T:

Jon

1 - 20 of 23 Posts