VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - lots of vans pretty close by, so who's up for a meet??

I reckon we could use one of the local pubs, or even the car park down on the flash - plenty of room down there.......

I work shifts, but we can sort something out that suits everyone - please post a reply here if you're interested, and let me know days you'd be available to meet up

:)

·
Registered
214 Posts
im up for that keithT:

anytime really suits me at the mo:D lets see how many we can get! keiths right there are plenty of us about in this area!!!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Give me a shout aswell go through winsford most satdys and sundys.T:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Im about 40 mins away, I'll be up for this.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone fancy a quick meet up this Sunday??

I'm thinking down at Winsford Flash (in the car park there) at whatever time suits the majority??

I know it's short notice, but post a reply here if you're interested.... :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Im not around this Sunday but would be good to meet sometime. Im in Sandbach and got my first T4 three weeks ago so got loads to do and would welcome any advice. Keep me posted T:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Going to "Run to the Hills" for the weekend, but would be good to meet up soon. :ILU:

·
Registered
345 Posts
im in sandbach but not about this weekend sunday 6th is good for me....leveller whats your van? not seen any about mine black with scirocco wheels

·
Registered
345 Posts
really wanna come to this im hoping someonw will have -85 on 18's so i can have a look / sit / maybe a ride as not sure if it will be to harsh / low etc but we'll see keep me in the know ;)

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
will be on sandyway friday night if anyones in the area.T:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts