VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, short cold days, feeling a bit :(

The Van has not been used for a few weeks, and the less I use it, the more I feel I should let her go :*

The Mrs' is due in may and my toys are becoming a bit too much!

What should I do?

Here is my pride and joy *<:)>

It has had so much done to it as you can see, new driveshafts, new gearbox, engine rebuild, new turbo, Pendle performace Remap with DPF delete (181BHP 441Nm) but just lack of use now is making me feel like I should move her on :(

Rant over :* Rasp: :blg :bhd

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
You'll regret it for sure, then you'll buy another one and have to spend all that time and money again.........hold on a minute, no that's me:D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can feel the regret already and I'm only thinking about it! :bhd

But it is just sat there, I have a sprinter which I use for dirty jobs, I Vw caddy MY61, A Mk5 Gti and a 400BHP Mk4 Golf LOL:

I just feel witht he current climate and baby pending, money should be put away...

But I love my van :grphg :mw

Anyone fancy it :blg

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
May I compliment U on a stunning van? It sure stands out :)
If U do consider to sell & may want to add a few more details to the presentation T:

As for the "new arrival" I wish U all the best. Both a baby & a RS6 will bring U alot of joy
I only have one of them LOL:

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Im personally not a fan of the paint work, but its clear alot of time and effort has gone in to making a unique van. And for that reason alone, I think you will regret selling it.
But on the other hand, if your planning on starting again on another van in the near future, then the fun starts all over again! I:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Mate,

That is a unique looking van!...T:

Its got the the exact wheels that I'm after, I can see they are RS4's but they look a little different to others I've seen for sale.

Are they 20's or 22's..? :ILU:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
May I compliment U on a stunning van? It sure stands out :)
If U do consider to sell & may want to add a few more details to the presentation T:

As for the "new arrival" I wish U all the best. Both a baby & a RS6 will bring U alot of joy
I only have one of them LOL:
Thank you T:

What details would you advise?

Which do you have, the baby or RS LOL:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im personally not a fan of the paint work, but its clear alot of time and effort has gone in to making a unique van. And for that reason alone, I think you will regret selling it.
But on the other hand, if your planning on starting again on another van in the near future, then the fun starts all over again! I:

This van was agreat for fun and got spotted plenty down on our travels in falmouth T:

I presonally love it, much more fun than the usual A:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mate,

That is a unique looking van!...T:

Its got the the exact wheels that I'm after, I can see they are RS4's but they look a little different to others I've seen for sale.

Are they 20's or 22's..? :ILU:
Thank you T:

The wheels are not RS4's, they are genuine BMW CSL wheels. 8.5 and 9.5 X 19 with 255/35/19 tyres.

:)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Thank you T:

The wheels are not RS4's, they are genuine BMW CSL wheels. 8.5 and 9.5 X 19 with 255/35/19 tyres.

:)
Oh yes, so they are!......I stand corrected....I:

They look bigger than 19's but do fit the arches well, did you have to add any mods? Spacers, bolts or spigot rings?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh yes, so they are!......I stand corrected....I:

They look bigger than 19's but do fit the arches well, did you have to add any mods? Spacers, bolts or spigot rings?
T:

They look great due to the tyre size. I wanted some meat on them for comfort and ride quality. I::cool:

I could lower the van more but I have ad the frot spoiler painted again as It can sometimes catch so any lower would make it less usable I suppose, but coilovers have been on the cards :D

No mods or spacers, just BMW>VW spigot which most wheels need and they cost £3. That was i honestly it!

Vick:)

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Well, short cold days, feeling a bit :(

The Van has not been used for a few weeks, and the less I use it, the more I feel I should let her go :*

The Mrs' is due in may and my toys are becoming a bit too much!

What should I do?

Here is my pride and joy *<:)>

It has had so much done to it as you can see, new driveshafts, new gearbox, engine rebuild, new turbo, Pendle performace Remap with DPF delete (181BHP 441Nm) but just lack of use now is making me feel like I should move her on :(

Rant over :* Rasp: :blg :bhd
Sorry fella for being so blunt, but I cant believe I'm reading this! You have all those cars and are considering selling your van! If I was in your position, I'd sell the cars (all they can do is get you from A to B), get the van campered-up and get out and use it (with family too of course) for the things I enjoy doing. If you don't already, get some outdoor hobbies which make using the van a necessity.

It's not as if your van is slow and need the cars for a buzz - that thing should seriously shift!!!

My appologies if you find this insulting as it's not intended to be, moreso a boot up the backside to make the RIGHT decission T:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts