VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I really want to buy good winter tyres, cuz of my snowboard trips to Alps, but can't decide. These Nokain WRD 4 102 XL which on Nokian web says that will fit my T5 4motion 2006 LWB passangers shuttle, did anybody fitted those? My local mechanics say that I should go for Van C (WRC) model...

Please help me decide. 102 marking says it's 850kg per tyre, so thats enough to hold my vans weight, right?

·
Premium Member
1,678 Posts
Hi all,

I really want to buy good winter tyres, cuz of my snowboard trips to Alps, but can't decide. These Nokain WRD 4 102 XL which on Nokian web says that will fit my T5 4motion 2006 LWB passangers shuttle, did anybody fitted those? My local mechanics say that I should go for Van C (WRC) model...

Please help me decide. 102 marking says it's 850kg per tyre, so thats enough to hold my vans weight, right?
Tyre load index needs to be half the highest max axle weight as stamped on the chassis plate.
Check the max inflation pressure of the WRd and WRC goes high enough for your van, the WRC maybe only an XL passenger car tyre unable to be inflated high enough to carry your van.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ive gone for the WRD4 load index is ok have a look on nokian's website-nokian are brilliant winter tyres never let me down in the past-and wont next week when the snow finally arrives.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts