VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
took the all terrain winters of at the weekend as i was getting vertigo driving it around so back on it's 16's for now and it looks so much better

·
Registered
432 Posts
Dude where did you get your black bull bar from ive been after one for ages or is it a case of getting a silver o e powder coated?

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude where did you get your black bull bar from ive been after one for ages or is it a case of getting a silver o e powder coated?
mate it was a chrome one i bought and then got it powdercoated

·
Registered
609 Posts
took the all terrain winters of at the weekend as i was getting vertigo driving it around so back on it's 16's for now and it looks so much better

What wheels are those fella? I'm was thinking about some new 18" rims but seeing your van I'm thinking maybe the 16" chunky rubber look is the way forward as she's looking mighty fine.

Cheers,
Paul

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
brock b2's....look sweet..hoper you dont mind higgy!..bought from me mate...have one set left..T:
I would buy these my only issue is i dont seem to be able to find at least 97 load rated tyres in 16s that will work what do you use?

I was pulled over a couple of weeks ago on a VOSA road side check and the law etc checking the tyres and looking at the load rating its a must for me
not that i would have been happy with at least minimum rating on my tyres
wow sorry to go on T:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
paul i run 215/55 97xl on mine and they cost about £65 each

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
I like how it looks with both sets... And if those wheels are so embarrassing, save your blushes and send em to me :D

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
mine coming back off this afters too I: one, because there aint no snow and two, mainly cos they look rubbish in black I:.... out with the rattle tin over the weekend and hoping it dont snow mean time :D

*<:)>

1 - 20 of 26 Posts