VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My T5 04 plate lwb n/s window don't work, have looked at the post suggesting what to do, have changed the window switch first to see if that would work, (no), took Driver seat out to look at the wiring and unplug all the connectors, they all very clean and no corrosion there, will be talking the door panel out next.

Anyway on taking the seat out, l found a connector with a brown wire and brown and white wire that was laying aside, can anyone tell me what this is for. have put a pic on for you to see.:*

·
Registered
731 Posts
That to me looks like the wire that makes the van beep when your not wearing your seatbelt. Many unplug it for obvious reasons.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Well blow me, cant find it
If yours is the same as mine it comes out of the seat, no idea where it plugs in though. :confused: I would be interested to find out of anyone knows?

As for wiring to check under the driver's seat, you need to look along the loom a bit further back from the box of tricks, this will be under the rubber mat. There are lots of threads and photos on here of where to find it. T:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts